These may be added together in various combinations during the course of a session or a day.
- Who is the Green Man? History, mystery, art
- History of the British Landscape - with
- The prehistoric wild wood.
- The wild woods of the Middle Ages and later
- Local history and place names, legends and
customs - local information always gratefully received!
- Seasonal Celebrations of various kinds
- Woodland as a habitat.
- Trees: natural history and history, uses
- Tree Dressing: I facilitate activities and
- Woodland Animals: natural history, history
- The food chain and the interconnectedness of
all living things.
- Being green means thinking about the world of
the future - education for sustainable development.